The Art of Transformation
Dear Transformation Where Do We Go From
Objective: We will discuss reaffirmation post-pandemic. Everything has changed including you, how do you show up differently today? What will your leadership require? Where do we go from
here, and how do we build on our foundation and transform into the leaders we were always meant to be.
- The Butterfly symbolizes everything about transformation, the good, the bad, the ugly, and the
indifferent. It’s the greatest symbolism of transformation. It represents 2 in 1, although we start out one way- we have the ability to transform into who we are capable of
- We will be transparent with the transformation
- We will be honest about the struggle
- We will walk through the phases of transformation
- We will walk through self-reflection
- We will discuss self-mastery through the process of rebuilding
- Key Actions
- Write a personal letter to Transformation
- Identify where you are, where you desire to be, and where you will be in the future by using the Dear
Transformation Affirmations: I See It, I Want It, I Transform, I Own It!
As an entrepreneur, Qiana implements
passion projects such as Girl P.O.W.E.R (a mentoring program) Gifts for Grads (a scholarship program) also expositions for Education, and Health and Wellness. Her company has hosted numerous Women’s
Empowerment Conferences throughout the years.
She is the Founder and CEO of A Diamond
in the Rough Productions and Lady “Q” Network. Her accomplishments through entrepreneurship have impacted individuals, communities, and organizations.